Ferdinand J. Ruaño established Private Equity Solutions, LLC in June 2010. PES is a privately held, value focused, real estate investment company based in Miami and Puerto Rico. Private Equity Solutions made owning a home within reach of all who aspire to do so through the “Seller Financing Program” in early 2014. In fact it has made it just as easy to own as it is to rent for those deserving home-buyers. The Private Equity Solutions programs have become America’s vital replacement to missing credit opportunities of today’s gridlocked mortgage industry creating the much needed solution for buyers and sellers alike. As Private Equity Solutions continues to grow it will begin to build it’s following among residential and high-end luxury property markets where creative transacting needs are in high demand.
Buyer Benefits for Rent To Own Homes
- Opportunity to Own Your Dream Home. Many people find their dream home but need time to make their purchase. The Rent To Own purchase not only allows you to have that time, but also allows you to live in your home before you decide on exercising the option to purchase.
- Make Your Rent an Investment. Both a portion of your monthly rent and your entire down payment at closing will be credited to your purchase price at the time of sale.
- Potential to Own With Any Credit. Whether you’ve had late payments, a bankruptcy or simply haven’t had enough time to build up your credit, a Rent To Own home may enable you to build equity and repair credit while renting to own your home.
- Maintain Your Flexibility. Rent To Own enables you to build your equity in a home, but also gives you the flexibility to walk away from the property at the end of your lease term, should you decide you don’t want to make the purchase.
- Profits from Appreciation. The purchase price is fixed in the beginning and is not negotiable after an agreement is signed by both the buyer and seller. Fast growth markets may enable extra equity gains for the buyer.
- Upfront Timing. The timing for moving into a Rent to Own home can be much shorter than purchasing a home, as much of the paperwork takes place at the end of your lease, should you exercise your option to purchase and be approved for a mortgage.
- Credit Improvement Specialists Available. There are credit experts that can help you build your credit to the point of making a purchase at the end of your lease.
- Preparation for Home Ownership. The Rent To Own process affords you, as the buyer, the opportunity to prepare for what is necessary when owning your own home. Typically, you will be responsible for the daily maintenance and upkeep of the home and yard depending on the terms of the Rent To Own agreement.
- Privacy. The renter is not the owner on the deed in public county records.